CLICK HERE to read The Arc of Salem County Rehabilitation Center Reopening Plan (.PDF file)
The Arc of Salem County serves and supports individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Each year, the need for services in Salem County continues to grow. We help people navigate the ever changing process of qualifying and keeping services for a person with I/DD including:
- Adults with developmental disabilities who need a day program to assist them in reaching their highest social and vocational potential.
- Formerly employed adults who need vocational evaluation and readjustment to a work setting due to a recent accident or illness.
- Individuals long considered to be nonproductive due to one or more mentally or physically disabling conditions.
- School-age youngsters transitioning from school to work.
- Adults with developmental disabilities who can benefit from a normalized , supervised residential setting.
- Families needing respite time from caring for a family member with a developmental disability.
- People with significant and persistent mental illness interested in employment.
- People with physical disabilities who need assistance in daily routines to maintain independence.
- Families needing financial support to access services or equipment otherwise unavailable to them.
The Arc Packaging and Assembly Services operates in a 25,000 sq ft facility and has been in the Contract Packaging Business for over 50 years. We service customers in New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New York with a distribution of finished goods throughout the United States.
The Arc serves as simply another department within your company. We service the following industries:
- Food Packaging
- Cosmetic Packaging
- Direct Mail
- Point of Purchase Displays
Contract Packaging and Assembly
- Hand Assembly
- Finish Packaging
- Poly Bagging
- Heat Sealing
- Shrink Wrap
- Inspection and Sorting
- Fulfillment Solutions
- Building Maintenance
- Landscape Service
- Freight Services
CALL US FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY!
Edward H. Adams Jr. – Facilities manager
856.935.3600 ext. 123
Quality Management – The Arc of Salem County is dedicated to providing the highest quality product and service and is committed to following ISO 9000 standards.