The Arc of Salem County serves and supports individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Each year, the need for services in Salem County continues to grow. We help people navigate the ever changing process of qualifying and keeping services for a person with IDD.
- Adults with developmental disabilities who need a day program to assist them in reaching their highest social and vocational potential.
- Formerly employed adults who need vocational evaluation and readjustment to a work setting due to a recent accident or illness.
- Individuals long considered to be nonproductive due to one or more mentally or physically disabling conditions.
- School-age youngsters transitioning from school to work.
- Adults with developmental disabilities who can benefit from a normalized , supervised residential setting.
- Families needing respite time from caring for a family member with a developmental disability.
- People with significant and persistent mental illness interested in employment.
- People with physical disabilities who need assistance in daily routines to maintain independence.
- Families needing financial support to access services or equipment otherwise unavailable to them.
The Arc Packaging and Assembly Services operates in a 25,000 sq ft facility and has been in the Contract Packaging Business for over 50 years. We service customers in New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New York with a distribution of finished goods throughout the United States.
The Arc serves as simply another department within your company. We service the following industries:
- Food Packaging
- Direct Mail
- Point of Purchase Displays
- Building Maintenance
- Landscape Service
- Freight Services
Contract Packaging and Assembly
- Hand Assembly
- Finish Packaging
- Poly Bagging
- Heat Sealing
- Shrink Wrap
- Inspection and Sorting
- Fulfillment Solutions